1.    #1  
    Do I have to break out my "PalmOS Programming in 12 Hours" and code one myself?? i need one of these apps.. screening calls the old way is a PITA..
    Can I be a beta tester for whatever code you guys got working so far?!
    Help!!
    Yes, I've also been waiting for these apps. The bad thing is that I'm a registered user of both apps for the 600! :: grumble, grumble ::
    I am also a registered user of both for my 600 but now am not-so-patiently waiting here at the finish line waving my Treo 650 in the air waiting to see who crosses it first!!
    Quote Originally Posted by wikka
    Do I have to break out my "PalmOS Programming in 12 Hours" and code one myself?? i need one of these apps.. screening calls the old way is a PITA..
    Can I be a beta tester for whatever code you guys got working so far?!
    Help!!
    Lightwav 5.4 works fine with the T600/T650 including callerID blocking.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    Quote Originally Posted by smiley88
    Lightwav 5.4 works fine with the T600/T650 including callerID blocking.
    What do you mean with caller id blocking? Does it have the functionality of callfilter? Meaning that you can block callers individually, prevent SMS popups, send callers straight to voicemail? Block callers by category?
    THANK YOU! LightWav is amazingly robust. It's call-blocking feature is superb. It even displays the Caller's Location on the Caller ID Window.

Good Bye CallFilter!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by thomasanderson
    What do you mean with caller id blocking? Does it have the functionality of callfilter? Meaning that you can block callers individually, prevent SMS popups, send callers straight to voicemail? Block callers by category?
    lwav only block individual callers, unknown and no callerID. It does not block category or prevent sms popups. if you need to prevent sms popups then just set the private option in sms app.

lwav also does pickup+hangup and sms blocking.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    Does Lightwave interface with Profiles, the way CallFilter did?
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Any idea when the LightWav bugs are going to be fixed?
    Somehow Smiley always seems to disappear whenever someone asks about bugs.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.