Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Since i have LudusW i have this as my ringtone for known callers

i also have one for unknown callers

check em out you like?
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Nice. But Ludus doesn't really have anything to do with the ringtones does it?
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs
    Nice. But Ludus doesn't really have anything to do with the ringtones does it?
    did you listen to the ringtones? it says "Mr. Franklin, you have a phone call. if your busy at the moment i will send the caller a text message or direct them to your voicemail."

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Yeah, but I mean, Ludus doesn't do anything ringtone related. You just set your ringtone up like that because you have Ludus, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs
    Yeah, but I mean, Ludus doesn't do anything ringtone related. You just set your ringtone up like that because you have Ludus, right?

oh ok, i misunderstood

no, ludusW doesnt do anything with ringtones.

Yes i did set my ringtone like this because i have LudusW installed

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    OK. Pretty cool though. Like a little built in secretary.
    Makes me feel important

You can make one also, to say anything you want. Here is the link

http://www.research.att.com/projects/tts/demo.html

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Yeah, thanks. I've been playing with that. I'm partial to Audrey though. She's so... accommodating.
    Global Posts
    243 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nchargreed
    Here's yet another shot. Changed the playback speed on the "Hello Treo" part. Sounds closer to the "Hello Moto" voice.

K
    This was my favorite ringer on my T650. I now have a PPC6700. Would you mind changing the "Hello Treo" to "Hello Windows" ? I'm sure some 700W owners would appreciate it also
    Quote Originally Posted by singersong
    I use a Black Razr V3 as my "weekend" phone and always liked the HelloMoto ringtone, so I put it on my Treo 650.

Sounds way better on the Treo (great bass). i know it's kinda wierd having your Treo say HelloMoto, but I think it's kinda fun

Here it is. Enjoy!
    This is great. Now that I hsve downloaded the Moto ring tone, can you tell me how to load it to my treo. I just received my new Treo and I am not familiar with all of the operatios.

Thank you,
    B
    Global Posts
    324 Global Posts
    Has anybody solved the "it's listed in sounds but isn't playing" problem? I've had no problems getting the wav into the sounds list, but when selected, they don't play. It's just silence. (unlocked GSM, latest official 1.20/1.71)
    thx for the files, folks
    Global Posts
    243 Global Posts
    I finally got around to updating this myself for Windows. Hope you like it!

http://urprey.com/web/wm5-audrey.wav

Similar to the Hello Treo ringer, but it says Windows Mobile. Incoming Phone call instead
    Quote Originally Posted by holmes4
    Ok, let's try this one with Audrey. I've thrown in an AMR version, but it doesn't sound as good.
    added unknown caller in there also becaues i wanted an unknown caller ring. thanks for making this. much fun.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    I know nobody will belive me - but...

My wife is begging me to find her a Madonna HelloMoto ringer (from the end of the rokr commercial)

http://smartdelivery.watchmactv.com/...MotoROKRAd.mp4

Has anyone seen a ringer like this? Madonna saying HelloMoto and then whatever song that is starts playing?
    Could you walk me through how to download to my razr V3C
    Quote Originally Posted by scoutdog
    Could you walk me through how to download to my razr V3C
    for that device i believe you would need to either to send it via a cable, or if the V3c has the OBEX function in bluetooth, send it via bluetooth
    Jow about posting some other rings to share with the community. I find this all fascinating...thanks
    hi, i've been able to download the ringer but it seems like realplayer is grabbing them before i can put them into sound. i tried changing the default player but i have no option but realplayer. i also tried this:

"1) Download and unzip in my PC and then write it to SD card (with a Card reader/writer).

i.e. /PALM/AUDIO/hellotreo-audrey.wav

2) Open Blazer and type this as the URL:

file://PALM/AUDIO/hellotreo-audrey.wav

3) A popup will ask you where to download it. Just select "Sound" and you are done."

but i can't select sound the only options are realplayer and card.

any ideas.
    just bought V3i and dont know how to download either new ringtones or screensavers etc. Can u pls take me thruogh each of this processes
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast