Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    my h.264-encoded movie was showing some stuttering of video. I'm not running any overclocker, and regular mpeg4's played fine. I'll probably just switch back.
  2.    #22  
    I'm overclocked and will never go back to regular mp4 after seeing avc movies played on my Treo. Yes, they're that good.
    Using Recode, latest version, selected Portable-AVC, etc. TCPMP gives an error message stating that "h.264 aka AVC1 is not supported". I hear the audio just fine but no video. Any thoughts, have I missed something in the setup?
    Quote Originally Posted by mdobbins
    Using Recode, latest version, selected Portable-AVC, etc. TCPMP gives an error message stating that "h.264 aka AVC1 is not supported". I hear the audio just fine but no video. Any thoughts, have I missed something in the setup?
    Did you intall the correct codec? You need ffmpeg. To update, I overclocked my Treo and now have no stuttering with AVC encoded files. It remains to be seen if the quality is worth the extra encoding time.

-Sketchy
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by mdobbins
    Make sure that you've got the latest version .65s and that you've loaded the ffmpeg codec as sketchy mentioned.
    Why is there not a STOP button on this player. Am I missing something?
    Quote Originally Posted by aznmode
    Why is there not a STOP button on this player. Am I missing something?
    Push the center button on the 5-way.
    Thanks 2000 Man and Sketchy9, have 65u installed but had not installed ffmpeg!
    The Install.htm file included in the zipped folder states which file contains the various codecs.

-Sketchy
    i hope an upcoming version of tcpmp will allow it to keep playing music files in the background ... that's the only showstopper for me.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12