1.    #1  
    Can anyone compare the magnetic strength of the closure of the flipper on the Sena versus the Vaja? My wife has the Sena and it works okay, but I am hoping that the Vaja is stronger. I am likely getting a Vaja in the distant future and would like to know from someone that has had both. I may revert to Sena, or even a snap closure, if the Vaja is weak
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    I can't vouch for the Vaja case but I recently purchased the Sena Magnetflipper and have been very happy with it.

The magnets (and there are a total of four of them) hold the flap secure enough to open it with one hand. There are two magnets on each side of the front face of the case.

The flap can be folded back just far enough to make a makeshift dock out of it so the Treo stands upright.

Overall a quality case.
    Verizon Pre 2, HP TouchPad

Catch me on Twitter

Google+ Me
    ^ive wanted to buy a sena as well to see how it is, and to reduce the bulkness...however one thing i did not like, and well this is just me, is that the LED is covered when the lid is on. I'm a person who lives by the LED

Heheh i did that stand thingie too, although i did it a few times (nothing happend to the case) but i dont do it anymore...i have no reason to

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...a/IMG_0041.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...a/IMG_0042.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...a/IMG_0043.jpg
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JesseJstreet
    The flap can be folded back just far enough to make a makeshift dock out of it so the Treo stands upright.
    Jesse, does that mean that the flap on the Sena cannot be folded back 180 degrees? When it's open, the flap hangs down?

Hofo, what is the brand of the case in your photos? It's not the Sena.

Wo
    It is very easy to fold the Sena flap all the way back. It is pure leather.
    No bulk. i love it.

Quote Originally Posted by wocius
    Jesse, does that mean that the flap on the Sena cannot be folded back 180 degrees? When it's open, the flap hangs down?

Hofo, what is the brand of the case in your photos? It's not the Sena.

Wo
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    the one other thing I dislike about my sena, led cover is first, is on the side where the volume buttons are is just a cut out of the single layer of leather and it is already starting to tear at the top as the volume button is pointy.
    my t66 will be here monday!
  7. cec
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 100thMonkey
    Can anyone compare the magnetic strength of the closure of the flipper on the Sena versus the Vaja?
    My T66 closes very tight. I have to be carefull not to scratch the leather when openning it. I have a Sena case for my PPC and magnetic closure works fine but is not nearly as tight as the Vaja.