1.    #1  
    Ok, I have been screwing with this for an hour with no luck. Time to turn to the masses for help.

Downloaded the lates trial/drivers from their site. Installed the software on my Treo 650 with no hitch. I hit connect to desktop, and heard the little system sound on pc confirming the connect. Windows finds the new hardware, and commences to fail to ask me if I want to point to the driver. Driver install fails. No biggie, I head over to Device Manager to manually update driver. I point to the drivers included in the download, and it starts to do its thing. It comes up with the right driver for Softstick, and I proceed. Then it hangs on like the last 10% of copying the driver.. and fails telling me "The device will not start" or something like that.

Any ideas? I have tried rebooting and doing it over quite a few time. Same results each time. There is like nil support on their site as well. Bleh.

Thanks
    Used Card Export II on many different WinXP laptops without issue - never really had to do anything on the PC side. I guess I'm not much help, other than to let you know that the product generally works well (tons of other folks here are happy users also).
    What version of Card Export are you using? The (I - SCSI) or the (II - USB Mass Storage)?

If you are using II and XP, there is no driver needed, as XP automounts USB Mass Storage devices natively.