Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    subject pretty much says it all, are there any "toothing" applications for the Treo..?
    Since the "goal" of toothing is to get laid, why not just walk up to her (him?) Why do you need software for that?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  3. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Since the "goal" of toothing is to get laid, why not just walk up to her (him?) Why do you need software for that?
    Smart A**. I think he meant BT games and such.

If you do a search for Bluetooth Games. Or if this is not what you are looking for elaborate on the term "toothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    Smart A**. I think he meant BT games and such.

If you do a search for Bluetooth Games. Or if this is not what you are looking for elaborate on the term "toothing.
    If so, then I apologize. Else, post #2 stands.

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Insertion said laid. Insertion.
    Quote Originally Posted by shinoSetsuna
    subject pretty much says it all, are there any "toothing" applications for the Treo..?
    I'm not exactly sure what you're looking for, but if you take a look at some of the provided links in this thread, you may find some utlilities (the first page seems to have some) that fit the bill:

http://tinyurl.com/787uk
  7. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by paulsjmail
    I'm not exactly sure what you're looking for, but if you take a look at some of the provided links in this thread, you may find some utlilities (the first page seems to have some) that fit the bill:

http://tinyurl.com/787uk
    LOL. None of us were too helpful. I think you meant to say follow your link in this thread. LOL
    That would be bluejacking. Toothing is a specific form of jacking....which, again, why you would need software to get laid, is a bit odd to me.

That would be bluejacking. Toothing is a specific form of jacking....which, again, why you would need software to get laid, is a bit odd to me.
    Ohhh... so you're saying YOU'RE soooo irresistable, the ladies fall on their backs from JUST your charismatic charm? No help necessary?
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130
    Ohhh... so you're saying YOU'RE soooo irresistable, the ladies fall on their backs from JUST your charismatic charm? No help necessary?
    If there was one person here who would know the answer to that one...

Only ONE? Yeah, right...
    Only ONE? Yeah, right...
    What?? Have you found a third to join in???

(and again I ask...why does one need software to complete the mission?)

What?? Have you found a third to join in???

(and again I ask...why does one need software to complete the mission?)
    Am I to understand that you are in need of a new playmate now
    Am I to understand that you are in need of a new playmate now
    No...the old one works just fine, thanx! Forgive the monkey for having such thoughts. Pardon me whilst I go spank him...

(And what kind of software exactly is this guy looking for?)

You're multi-tasking again... tsk tsk :-(

(And it was some kind of "dental" software...) ;-)
    (And it was some kind of "dental" software...) ;-)
    Ohhhh....how stoooopid of me.

Why didn't you say so?

(gotta love the teeth on that smiley)

17. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    I checked "toothing" out a little more closely and it appears to be, chat over BT software. Fun while it lasted though.
    "toothing" was supposed to be anonomously hooking up via bluetooth chat for sex. It was all made up.
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    "toothing" was supposed to be anonomously hooking up via bluetooth chat for sex. It was all made up.
    Dude, no way. It is for real. My brothers friends cousin got toothed while she was in Berlin last summer!!! She woke up in a bathtub full of ice in a hotel with a note around her neck that said she should get to a hospital as soon as possible, she was missing a kidney!!!

It's all true...

20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    http://www.blueserker.com/html/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=342

it obviously exists, i've seen versions for both Symbian and PocketPC... but no PalmOS as of yet..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast