Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    756 Global Posts
    the prototype is pretty big. it is supposed to be slimmed down. will it fit in a normal case? no.
    Kash76

Sprint - Treo 650, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro
    I'm thinkin'....is it really worth it? I guess maybe for some of you who use it exclusively as your PC it might be a solution, but I guess to me, getting me email, verichatting, and surfing various PDA branded websites is well suited with the speed of the data network.

I can't see myself paying $150 for something else to have to carry around, or worse yet bulk up the Treo and take away it's beauty and simplicity.
    The only thing that separates the men from the boys...is the lessons they learn.
    www.planetmills.com
    When are they gonna release this friggin thing? Geeeezzzzzz
    Quote Originally Posted by millsda2
    I'm thinkin'....is it really worth it? I guess maybe for some of you who use it exclusively as your PC it might be a solution, but I guess to me, getting me email, verichatting, and surfing various PDA branded websites is well suited with the speed of the data network.

I can't see myself paying $150 for something else to have to carry around, or worse yet bulk up the Treo and take away it's beauty and simplicity.
    Since you probably have Sprint's Vision, you may not want to deal with it. But those on Cingular's data plans MAY want to. However, in many places you have to pay for WiFi access too, LOL! You have to at least buy a prepaid pass for access. Free wifi is going the way free internet did, at least around here.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by sndtubes
    When are they gonna release this friggin thing? Geeeezzzzzz
    Anyone heard any news about when we can expect to see these sleds? Why do I get the impression that PalmOne isn't being real helpful in getting these Wi-Fi devices working properly?

TMann
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12