1.    #1  
    I have not yet registered Voice Dial by Voice Signal (the one distributed by Palm and with what appears to be almost no tech support) since I wanted to test it out for a while first and then they came out with the new update this past week that I downloaded. My test period just expired so I can only use the digit dialing for now, but I have found that even though it seems to understand my voice for the digits now better, when it starts to connect it just defaults back to the dial pad and doesn't connect. I have tried it now with multiple numbers and it never connects, just reads "connecting" for a split second and then goes back to the dial pad. Any ideas???
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    Are you sure that the numbers you are dialing are not busy? On my T650, if I dial a busy line, I do not get a busy audio signal, but most of the time it just jumps back to the phone screen.
  3.    #3  
    Yes. I've used it to call my own place while I'm there and the phone is right next to me. I wonder if it has anything to do with Profile Care that I have on now or the new update to Voice Dial. I don't believe I ever had this issue with the older version.
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA