Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Does anyone else's Treo Wireless Headset turn off by itself randomly?

Weird.

aaron
    Did you plug it in to the charger by chance?
    Was it in your pocket?
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    No... I know that when it goes into the charger it turns off... it was just sitting on my desk. One second the blue light was flashing.. then a call comes in and I go to pick it up and find out the headset is off.

I am keeping a close eye on it now. Just wondering if it happened to anyone else.

aaron
    I've had that happen to me before but each time the headset was in my pocket so I figured the button was depressing in my pocket and turning itself off...but maybe not. Hasn't happened in a long time however...
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    the treo headset has not been all that satisfactory for me.... I don't exactly get the random turn off issue, but it often seems to have lost the connection i.e. when I want to make a call and start to dial, the headset (blue light a-flashin') doesn't ever pick up. I have it in trusted devices, the device details show it's interacted with the treo a minute ago, but still no pick up. I can delete the device, re-marry it, and still same thing. i've found that if I do a hard (!) reset, the re-marry it, it'll work...until maybe the next day, or until my treo does one of those random soft-resets.

that, and I'm starting to question the sound quality...
    Which carrier’s Treo are you using it with? What firmware revision is on your Treo? Just curious ...
    you're probably asking me, but aaronlam, but I'm with Sprint, and I'm so lame I don't know how to check which firmware ...