Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    I am looking for software that performs a reverse role to Intellisync's filtering, meaning that personal information is on the PDA, and I do not want it transferred to Outlook.

My situation is that I have a personal PDA that I use for everything that I would like to be able to transfer my Business, Vacation and Appointments to Outlook, but leave my grandmother's birthday and things like that out so everyone need not see that information at my work.

Anyone know of a solution that will work for this?

Thanks,

--sasq
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Bump-- somone else must desire to use a personal PDA for work applications and not want all the personal data in Outlook...
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    I have been trying to do this for weeks, to no avail.....Pocketpc does this out of the box!
    I tried beyond contacts but no it uses diff databaases so it is standalone and seperate from standard db's, no use

I also tried pocket mirror pro xt, again no go...it will filter what goes from outlook to the treo. It will not filter what is synced from the treo, so if you have personal and bus on treo, of course, it will sync it all, but if you have personal and businees info in outlook you can filter what will go to the treo.....no use to me,, I want personal and business on treo and sync personal at home and business at work....

still looking.....
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Actually Chapura's Pocket Mirror Pro XT will do it. I have tested it, and added the "personal" category as described at the following link, and it excludes that category from Outlook.

http://chapura.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/...cGFnZT0x&p_li=
    Yeah, if you make the contact private in settings, this should prevent it from being synced afaikafaikafaik...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions