1.    #1  
    Dear Preferred Customer,
    As one of JP Mobile’s exclusive contacts, we’d like your input on mobile device security product development. JP Mobile is adding to its security product line, but we first want to know which security features are most important to you.

EVERYONE who completes the survey:

• is entered into a drawing for an Apple iPOD.After filling out and submitting a very brief, 3- to 5-minute survey, you will automatically be included in a drawing for a free iPod.

• receives a FREE copy of JP Mobile’s MOBILE DEVICE SECURITY PRODUCT for the mobile professional: Everyone who submits a completed survey will receive a free copy of JP Mobile ’s SureWave Mobile Defense- Professional edition, which allows mobile professionals to protect their data on their Windows Mobile™ Pocket PC or Palm-Powered™ device.

Please go to http://www.jpmobile.com/smdsurvey.asp to begin the survey. It contains only a few questions and should take you approximately 3 to 5 minutes to complete.

Thank you for helping us build products that meet your needs.

Dewaine Miller
    VP Marketing
    JP Mobile, Inc.

Thanks man!

athough, i guess i didnt look hard enough, but what exactly does this product do?
  3.    #3  
    not sure just got the email, i think they are still developing it, thats why they want input...

Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    athough, i guess i didnt look hard enough, but what exactly does this product do?
    JP Mobile ’s SureWave Mobile Defense- Professional edition, which allows mobile professionals to protect their data on their Windows Mobile™ Pocket PC or Palm-Powered™ device.
    Of course, that could mean anything from encryption to backup to a condom!
    Palm Pilot Personal -> Palm III -> Palm IIIx -> Visor Prism -> Clie TJ37 -> Treo 650 -> GSM Centro
    This is PDA Defense....renamed.
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    Quote Originally Posted by horsmanp
    not sure just got the email, i think they are still developing it, thats why they want input...
    Took the survey, and installed it on my 650. The 650 went into an endless reset loop...had to do a hard reset and then use uninstaller to get rid of it. Beware
    Installed it on my 650 and it also went into an endless reset loop......crappy software
    Quote Originally Posted by Puckie
    Installed it on my 650 and it also went into an endless reset loop......crappy software
    Same here, I had to do a hard reset
    Treoing & Loving it
    Looks like they don't support the 650 yet. Looked at their page:

http://www.pdadefense.com/professional.asp

Just lists the 600, not 650. I got the 600 client to install on a 650 no problem. Just be careful what you select for encryption.

-Locarian
    Well, I guess our 650s' data couldn't be compromised if our devices were in a state of perpetual resets. GREAT PRODUCT!