1.    #1  
    Tried searching on this but could not find anything so far. Wondering if anyone has had this problem:

DocsToGo is installed in my Treo. But in Zlauncher, there's no icon. Looked everywhere. When I use the default Palm launcher, it's there. Help!
    Pilot Professional 1MB -> Palm III -> Palm 515 -> Tungsten T -> Treo 650 -> Treo 680
    The icon will be labeled "Documents", not DocsToGo. Check your unfiled and All tabs in Zlauncher. When I install a new app, the icon shows up in those tabs.
    Zane
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by zvandiver
    The icon will be labeled "Documents", not DocsToGo. Check your unfiled and All tabs in Zlauncher. When I install a new app, the icon shows up in those tabs.
    Zane
    Yup, I looked in both unfiled and all tabs. No sign.
    Pilot Professional 1MB -> Palm III -> Palm 515 -> Tungsten T -> Treo 650 -> Treo 680
    Try this: From the Zlauncher Options menu, select "Refresh Apps". Then look in the All and Unfiled tabs.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by mcdan333
    Try this: From the Zlauncher Options menu, select "Refresh Apps". Then look in the All and Unfiled tabs.
    Yup, did that, at least a dozen times already. Not there
    Is it in RAM or on the card?
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyparanoid
    Is it in RAM or on the card?
    Did both (RAM and on card). Still doesn't show up, and yes I refreshed after moving to/from RAM.
    Did you try a reinstall of the entire DocsToGo while ZLauncher is installed and the active launcher?
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyparanoid
    Did you try a reinstall of the entire DocsToGo while ZLauncher is installed and the active launcher?
    Yup. Did that earlier today. Twice. Didn't work.

I've resorted to adding DTG to Quicklaunch in Zlauncher
    Did the DocsToGo app somehow get its "hidden" attribute set?
    You mention moving it from RAM to the card. How did you do it? DTG has a utility on their web site designed for this. Moving it using ZLauncher won't work correctly, although I have no idea if that could be the cause of this specific problem.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by mcdan333
    Did the DocsToGo app somehow get its "hidden" attribute set?
    Definitely not, as I can see the icon when I use the default Palm launcher. It's just not there in Zlauncher.
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb
    You mention moving it from RAM to the card. How did you do it? DTG has a utility on their web site designed for this. Moving it using ZLauncher won't work correctly, although I have no idea if that could be the cause of this specific problem.
    Yup, I used the tech tool from dataviz to move DTG to the card.
    This probably has something to do with the prob. Most likely the tech tool has moved it to the card and dropped a tag in the ram that palm launcher knows about, but has removed it from the mind of Zlauncher which assumes its gone forever. Just an idea. Maybe try making a shortcut in Zlauncher to Docs to Go that you find on your card.
    I moved DTG stuff manually using ZLauncher to /palm/launcher, no problem with it or ZLauncher.
  16.    #16  
    Problem resolved. I used the dataviz tech tool to uninstall DTG, then reinstalled. Abracadabra, it's there again! Previously I used Zlauncher to uninstall DTG. Guess it made a difference. Thanks for everyone's inputs.

zorro869: I thought of doing that, ala Windows, but could not figure out how to do it... how do you create a shortcut in Zlauncher?