Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    which is the best screen protector for the t650?
    I've got the JAVOedge product right now. I've used the boxwave in the past, which wasn't bad, but thought I'd try javo.
    what is the consensus on the best for the treo 650?
    I gotta have more cowbell
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    I just ordered the overlayplus protectors after reading here that they are actually BETTER than the boxwave crystal clear touch product.
    do most agree that overlayplus.com provides the finest screen protectors?
    Of the 3 you mentioned first, Boxwave. Martin Fields(Overlay) is often recommended as the top of the line. Seems to be a bit of personal preference. I went with Boxwave because they got many recommendations and went down in price on 650 screen protectors. Either way, looks like you can't go wrong.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    thanks for the reply. I'm gonna give martin fields overlays a shot.