1.    #1  
    I've located a used T650 on Ebay. Don't know why, but the seller doesn't have the CD that came with it. PalmOne doesn't post the HotSync for this on their website.

Any one have any ideas how to get a copy of the CD (or can provide me with an ISO image of theirs?

Thanks
  2.    #2  
    _bump_
    Check your Private Messages
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm III --> Palm V --> Visor Prism -->Palm VII --> Kyocera 6035 --> Kyocera 7135 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p -->Centro
    BoeingPilot would you also share with me, I've misplaced my Treo 650 CD-ROM and have scoured for an ISO image. I assumed it would be an available download from PalmOne so I never ISO'd it myself. Talk about being surprised...
    Quote Originally Posted by evilghost
    BoeingPilot would you also share with me, I've misplaced my Treo 650 CD-ROM and have scoured for an ISO image. I assumed it would be an available download from PalmOne so I never ISO'd it myself. Talk about being surprised...
    If you need it, follow my instructions in this thread:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=82803
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  6.    #6  
    evilghost private message me if you still need this
    Thanks Boeing, I actually ended up getting one from a friend. Folks, let me know if you need it and I'll ISO/Zip it up and put it on my webserver. It's for the SprintPCS Treo 650.