1.    #1  
    Hi experts,

My DocsToGo worked fine the first few months I had my Treo. Recently, whenever I run DocsToGo, my Treo resets. The error message is:

A reset was caused on 5/12/05 at 9:22am while running "SheetToGo":
    MemoryMgr.c, Line: 3779, Invalid handle

So I uninstalled SheetToGo, DTG works fine now Has anyone else seen this behavior before? Any solution to this? I'm a bit apprehensive of reinstalling SheetToGo...
    Pilot Professional 1MB -> Palm III -> Palm 515 -> Tungsten T -> Treo 650 -> Treo 680
  2.    #2  
    Update: Ran WordToGo, accessed a file, that worked. Then when I pressed the button to go back to the main menu, surprise! Soft reset

Error message:

A reset was caused on 5/12/05 at 9:28am while running "WordToGo":
    Fatal Exception
    Pilot Professional 1MB -> Palm III -> Palm 515 -> Tungsten T -> Treo 650 -> Treo 680
    Do a search, this has been beat into the ground, the answer is a search away.
  4.    #4  
    I did try searching before I posted my question, couldn't find anything. Pls suggest what to search for. Thanks!
    This worked for me -->click

Here is the tech tool in which you can delete docstogo saved preferences, its less work than the above fix and might work all the same.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespaulritter
    This worked for me -->click

Here is the tech tool in which you can delete docstogo saved preferences, its less work than the above fix and might work all the same.
    James! You the man! That tech tool tip seemed to work. Now I can open DocsToGo without resetting...

One problem left - DocsToGo doesn't appear in Zlauncher It's in the application list when I go to the default Palm launcher though...
    had the same problem - happens after syncs with docs which are open on the PC. so the handheld doesnt recognize anymore which one may be the actual version.

delete all doc-files on the handheld and in the according PC-menue.

then reload.

furthermore, with DataViz, I transferred all DocsToGo files to the card. works fine and saves quite some memory on the handheld.
    Quote Originally Posted by crenshaw
    James! You the man! That tech tool tip seemed to work. Now I can open DocsToGo without resetting...

One problem left - DocsToGo doesn't appear in Zlauncher It's in the application list when I go to the default Palm launcher though...
    Sorry dont know anything about zlauncher, I use Megalauncher. Is there an "all view" to look at with zlauncher? Is there a refresh to use with zlauncher?
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespaulritter
    Sorry dont know anything about zlauncher, I use Megalauncher. Is there an "all view" to look at with zlauncher? Is there a refresh to use with zlauncher?
    Yes there is an "all view". Yes there is a refresh. Still no sign of DTG

It's the only app so far that's behaved this way. It was there before the resets started, prior to it being deleted and reinstalled.
    I would email zlauncher about that one.