Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Everytime I visit the Yahoo Mobile site (home.mobile.yahoo.com) it resets by Treo. Didn't do this a few days ago... and started all of sudden (yesterday). Anyone else have this problem?

I am fine visiting other sites... just the yahoo site.

Thanks!

aaron
    It's the farging new memory system... those bastages won't admit that it doesn't farging work.. farging cork suckers. - Roman Maroney
    Please excuse the Doc, his record is stuck.
    Palm Pilot Personal -> Palm III -> Palm IIIx -> Visor Prism -> Clie TJ37 -> Treo 650 -> GSM Centro
    Oh yeah... wait and watch over the course of this year.

It's the memory folks.
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Haha.. I have no idea what you said? Is this the Treo's fault? I used to be able to access Yahoo Mobile no problem... this just started a few days ago...
    Sorry it happened to me evn though I've Sprint. Nothing happened initiaaly and everything was ok. As soon as I try to sign in YM, it reset me. I do not have any intention to try it again.
    Treo, I love you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    After a day... seems to be working again. They changed the portal page though and now there is not search feature... sucks.
    wap.oa.yahoo.com did that spontaneously to me too the other night. Didn't hqppen after the reset though. Cingular Blue 650
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronlam
    After a day... seems to be working again. They changed the portal page though and now there is not search feature... sucks.
    Just the MEMORY anomaly du jour.
    No resets for me. I did find that my YahooMobile bookmark didn't work anymore and I had to get there from the main Yahoo site and then choosing the YahooMobile link.