1.    #1  
    I've tried Jot and Graffiti Anywhere, is there one that is REALLY stable on the 650? Why did palm take it away! Uhg....
    Try TealScript. I use it all the time and it has never crashed or hung.
    Kenji
    they took it away because the device is designed to be used with one hand, not really with a stylus. Like it or not, that's the deal. No need for graffiti OR the stylus, since text is entered via the keyboard, and the 5-way nav gets you around the screen.

Don't fight it - give in to the 5-way magic. You'll get much more out of the device than messing around with Graffiti or TealScript or whatever. And I was the biggest and fastest Graffiti guy out there for the longest time - started to get away from it when I got my Treo300, and then totally left it behind when I got my first 600. In fact, on the 300, I was like 'hey, I need to add in Jot or something' - I did that, and so rarely used it that I left it behind and have never looked back since.

The Treo is supposed to be a PHONE, and you don't use a stylus with a phone - one hand navigation baby - that's the secret sauce. Trust in me - you'll like the device better in the long run if you get on board with the 5-way and the one hand, and no more stylus/Graffiti. Yessssss.......