1.    #1  
    OK folks, I just got a 650 a few weeks ago and for some reson Lightwav doesn't seem to work on my ringers. Worked perfectly on my 600 (POS) but now all I can get is my standard phone ring MIDI file. I team the MP3 and Midi ring up because sometimes you don't hear the MP3 whereas the midi phone ring cuts through ANYTHING going on around you.

Does anyone have any idea why the MP3 doesn't play? Am I missing something here? Maybe there's something I didn't know I was suppose to do within the 650 that didn't have to be done on the 600?

I have the MP3 loaded up as incomming call in Lightwav, SMS MP3 is loaded the same and seems to work everytime.

I'm baffled....

Thanks,
    T
    Quote Originally Posted by TISGOD
    OK folks, I just got a 650 a few weeks ago and for some reson Lightwav doesn't seem to work on my ringers. Worked perfectly on my 600 (POS) but now all I can get is my standard phone ring MIDI file. I team the MP3 and Midi ring up because sometimes you don't hear the MP3 whereas the midi phone ring cuts through ANYTHING going on around you.

Does anyone have any idea why the MP3 doesn't play? Am I missing something here? Maybe there's something I didn't know I was suppose to do within the 650 that didn't have to be done on the 600?

I have the MP3 loaded up as incomming call in Lightwav, SMS MP3 is loaded the same and seems to work everytime.

I'm baffled....

Thanks,
    T
    make sure you have the latest v5.4. goto lwav Sound Prefs and make sure pockettunes is selected as the audio player and that you have selected the correct ringtone folder. it would help to check if lwav is enabled also.
    lwav and ptunes must be installed in ram.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca