Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My question might be bit off-topic, but does BC let you monitor and push 2 email accounts at the same time? I have both personal+work accounts (both POP/IMAP).
    My push stopped working as well after downloading the new version 6.3.8.9
    stupid version update, what is even different? They have been talking about letting you enter new calendar entries and edit current entries from the phone, but as far as I can tell, that is not possible with this version.
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    Mine stopped working as well now...what a waste.
    Great, I installed the updated desktop and Palm version this morning as my older version also stopped pushing like a lot of other users apparently. Now I am not even getting SMS notification anymore and of course no push....
    Same here in the panhandle of Texas, not getting "pushed" mail anymore after I updated. It was getting sporadic before I updated. I have switched my preferences to every 15 minutes.
    mine just started randomly working again this morning.
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Mine also seems to have started working late last night or early this morning. I do know that at some point late yesterday, my desktop redirector could not connect to the server so maybe they were "fixing" it.
    Mine started sometime during the night as well. Still does not seem to push as fast as it once did though.
    I noticed when I came back from a meeting that my desktop client had disconnected (this never happens) but I reconnected, it did not immediately push, but noticed this morning that it was pushing. There is a slight delay but it was never instant for me anyway. I can handle an average 3 minute delay.
    Mine started working this morning as well.

The way they handle their service delivery is really astonishing: they do an upgrade with no prior notification, it causes widespread service outages lasting multiple days, they seem to get it working again, and over the whole thing not a single word from Sprint.
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    Great...is it me or is this app. becoming more usless by the day. doesn't seem to want to push again.
    mine was working this morning, haven't noticed if it is still.
    Mine stopped pushing this afternoon again. Even when I try manually, it is veeerrrry slow.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123