1.    #1  
    Hello. I am developing a series of web pages for my company that are intended to work on the Treo 600. I have run into a problem where the results of the .cgi files are cached, and therefore show up incorrectly after the first load. I've attempted to prevent cacheing using meta tags, but have been unsuccessful so far.

I've tried all of the following <meta> tags listed below:
    <META HTTP-EQUIV=”pragma” CONTENT=”no-cache”>
    <META HTTP-EQUIV=”cache-control” CONTENT=”no-cache”>
    <META HTTP-EQUIV=”cache-control” CONTENT=”no-store”>
    <META HTTP-EQUIV=”expires” content=”0”>

Which I found in this thread: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=27189

Of course, I realize that the <meta> tags listed above did not work for the above mentioned thread poster either, but, I thought I'd give it a try.

Also in the thread above is mention of a technical manual for Blazer. I've found the list of supported elements, but nothing like a technical manual. Does anyone have a link to it? I have accounts on both palmOne and palmsource, and have not been able to find any documentation that has helped.

At this point, I'm at the end of my rope. I'm beginning to suspect that there is no simple way to prevent Blazer from cacheing. If anyone can help, I would be very appreciative.

Thank you in advance,
    -Brandon
  2.    #2  
    Though I have my doubts that anyone cares, judging by the overwhelming number of responses to my original post, I thought I would share the fix that I eventually found:

Simply have a random number (or better yet, the unix time) in every url as a parameter.

-Brandon
    Global Posts
    297 Global Posts
    Brandon-

I don't think there's a lack of intrest in your topic but other more mundane threads often take over.

Your post may also simply beyond the understanding of most users here (including myself).

For my part, I am subscribing to this thread because this is one of those esoteric posts which will certainly prove useful later.

Thank you for the update,
    Christopher