1.    #1  
    Is there anyway to read and sync an application from my sd card, after downloading and saving the application to my card using a card reader.
    Quote Originally Posted by kjohn133
    Is there anyway to read and sync an application from my sd card, after downloading and saving the application to my card using a card reader.
    Launcher X and ZLauncher let you create a small stub "shortcut" program in RAM that points to your app on the card. With this shortcut, and as long as the app's databases are in RAM, you can hotsync that card-based app.
  3.    #3  
    Is there anyway to unzip them from my T650?
  4.    #4  
    Acually waht I meant was, how can I install an application from my card, especially if it is zipped? I usually download apps and save them on my card, and then wait until I get home to hotsync them to my handhled , because my computer at work doesn't have the hotsync software. If there were a way to store it on the card and simply pop the card in, it would save me a lot of time.
    Quote Originally Posted by kjohn133
    Is there anyway to unzip them from my T650?
    I have HandZipper Lite installed on my device (it comes with Snappermail); I merely have to locate the file on the card with the file manager in either Launcher X or Snappermail, tap and hold and it's fed to HandZipper Lite for unpacking. Alternatively, at time of downloading, Blazer gives me a choice of loading directly into HandZipper Lite or to the card. There are other similar apps...LightNZip is one.

<Edit>I do believe that the full version of HandZipper will let you locate the zipped file from within the HandZipper application.</Edit>
    Last edited by Bill Gamble; 05/11/2005 at 12:00 PM.
    what about putting it in the PALM/LAUNCHER folder.. I put via a card reader the Voicedial installer app in there. I installed it from there yesterdya without a problem, and the installler stayed on my SD card so I can use it again if i have to restore