1.    #1  
    I have been using Flight Status now for roughly 5 months without issues.

Yesterday I tried to use this perfect little app, and I get a Program Message popup that says " Your connection is congested or website is down. Please try again. 2 "

I have tried at least 30 times now with no success.

Does anyone know what is happening or have you had this issue too?

All help is appreciated as my girlfriend and I are leaving on a 2 week vacation and I thought this would be nice to use while gone.

Thanks in advance.
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    I have been using it since I got my 650. Just tried it and it works with my Sprint 650
    It's working for me.

LOL
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    NOT working for me--anyone else?
    Works here
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    I get the same message as well...no luck.
    I found it to work when I want to show off to someone - "Hey check this out - I can check on any flight!"

Of course, when I was on the way to the airport for my own flight, no such luck. Same error as #1. I figure their gateway to the airlines databases is the problem.
    --
    Palm Pilot - Palm III - Palm V - Sprint Treo 600 - Treo 650 - Treo 755p - Pre - 2.1.0 Pre w/ Uberkernel
    Sinclair 1000 - Apple ][+ - C64 - Apple //e - PowerBook 100 - Mac SE - Dell PC - Acer AspireOne - 11" MacBook Air
    Works for me.
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Had the same problem today at the airport. So I went into the Options settings and checked for an update and lo and behold, there was a new version out. Downloaded it and it worked just fine.
    New version out.

Fixes the problem: "Your connection is congested or website is down. Please try again. 2"

http://andrewsoft.net/updates.html
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A