1.    #1  
    The Treo 650 cradle seems to be on backorder forever! were there any problems with it?? Anybody know when they will be in stock?
    Tina T
    MCP, MCSE, MCDBA, VCP

Sharp Zaurus > Cassiopeia A-20 > Casio E-115 > Psion 3 > Phillips VELO 1 > Palm V > Treo 90 > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Centro > Palm Pre > HTC Evo 4G > Samsung Epic 4G > HTC EVO 4G Shift & a rooted Nook Color!! (But still have nothing but love and hope for Palm)
    heh, thanks goodness i bought it in singapore while i was in transit, its in stock, basically you'll be getting everything else with the cradle
    treo 650: on my hand nya nya nya!
    Quote Originally Posted by techiechick
    The Treo 650 cradle seems to be on backorder forever! were there any problems with it?? Anybody know when they will be in stock?
    Check your local CompUSA stores; two within 15 miles of my home seem to have them in stock.
    I ordered mine from Buy.com. It took about two weeks on backorder but they shipped as soon as they got them. Worth the wait to get the genuine Palm cradle for under $40.
    Just got mine today that I had ordered from Amazon months ago...

Definitely worth the wait to get the official P1 issue.
    I only was able to get one at CompUSA.
    I'm waiting for these things to have an Audio Out jack so I can plug some speakers in and listen to Pocket Dunes while docked...

Any news on this?
    Verizon Pre 2, HP TouchPad

Catch me on Twitter

Google+ Me
    Just yesterday, I saw several T650 cradles in stock at CompUsa. I used to think I was interested, but lost interest because it's too much hassle taking out the Treo from my Innopocket case.
    I agree with the earlier posters. Where is an aftermarket cradle that supports the 2.5mm jack for audio output and phone calls. Also can't someone design a treo cradle that allows us to keep the case on?

Is this So hard? I don't think so!
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)