1.    #1  
    the crystal are 11.95 each
    the clear touch are 9.95 each

even if i bought a 3 pack there is a price difference.

why would I buy one over the other???

thanx
    It's called Clear Touch Crystal.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    I bought the Boxwave Anti-Glare 3-pack on Amazon for $16.95. No fingerprints...
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    are boxwave protectors better than JAVOedge protectors?
    I gotta have more cowbell
    i would get the clear touch...the crystal ones are great, however skin oil and finger prints will drive you nutz (well for me that is)...hence the the cleartouch (antiglare) ones i would recommend
    I just looked, the regular Anti-Glare does just say Clear Touch alone. But his question confused me at first because they BOTH say Clear Touch.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    One is the "Clear Touch Anti-Glare" and the other is the "Clear Touch Crystal". I have the anti-glare on my old hp2215 and the crystal on my 650. Have to admit the crystal looks better, but it definitely picks up a lot more fingerprints and smudges than the anti-glare.
    ^yup...its a tradeoff...i dont mind that my screen protector is visible, but I know it doesnt glare at all and such

CONCLUSION:

Boxwave Clear Touch ANTI-GLARE: Screen protector is more visible. The glare factor is nearly if not totally eliminated. Finger prints and smudges etc are easily cleanable, and it masks them very well when on the screen protector.

Boxwave Clear Touch CRYSTAL: Invisible. Glare is present. Apparently even though its completely clear and such the wash out effect isnt that bad. Attracts dust, finger prints and smudges, and shows them very visibly

Whatever your decision is, get the three pack!