Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    All these questions have been discussed in the accessories forum. This is the hardware forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by gapost
    All these questions have been discussed in the accessories forum. This is the hardware forum.
    True - but that forum is dominated by accessories for the T650
    Quote Originally Posted by speshuled619
    yeah im also in the market for the bluetooth adapter and im not sure if i would mount the adapter to the back of the treo or have it on its own clip on my belt. i was also looking at the seidio holster but i noticed that the clip on top gets in the way of the silent button, is this true? the picture isnt clear to answer my question. also is the holster a swivel holster? if so i like how it sits closer to the belt than other swivel clips.

ed
    Haven't purchased it yet - but it looks best for my needs
    But you bring up a good point - does anybody know if the ringer/mute switch is blocked by the seido holster clip?

and yes - it does swivel.
    Quote Originally Posted by xpgeek
    I just ordered a Black Leatherskin SenaCase this week for my Treo 600. It's the only swivel case on the market, I think, that allows you to still use the Treo in the Hotsync Cradle.
    Received the SenaCase in the mail today and am very disappointed. Although the case itself is very nice and conforms well, it does not allow me to use it on my Hotsync cradle as advertised on their website.

Product link: http://www.senacases.com/cart/home.php?cat=314
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by xpgeek
    Received the SenaCase in the mail today and am very disappointed. Although the case itself is very nice and conforms well, it does not allow me to use it on my Hotsync cradle as advertised on their website.

Product link: http://www.senacases.com/cart/home.php?cat=314
    Does it charge through the cradle? I think they advertise on their website that it charges through the cradle but it doesn't mention anything about syncing.
    m105 -> m130 -> Tungsten E -> Treo 600 (T-Mobile)
    Quote Originally Posted by grape8pe
    Does it charge through the cradle? I think they advertise on their website that it charges through the cradle but it doesn't mention anything about syncing.
    It does not even fit on the cradle to charge. I have to mash it down very hard every time I place it in the cradle and sometimes that does not even work.
    Quote Originally Posted by chillig35
    I usually like to wear my Treo 600 on my hip and like to have it mounted while in the car. Since I also have a BT adapter (Jabra A210) I would like to have it either velcroed to the back of the Treo while on my hip and dangle while in the car mount. So here's what I'm thinking of getting:

Seido holster swivel clip

and for the car:
    Proclip tilt holder
    and I plan to buy the travel charger kit from Seido also Seido travel kit

The idea is that once I place a call I should be able to drop the T600 into the holster or the car mount and then use the BT headset (HS850).

Any suggestions?
    I have the Proclip tilt mount in my 2001 Explorer Sport Trac and it's great. I don't use a case, only E-Grips.
    Just bought a jabra A210 adapter and a motorola headset. I tried the little belt clip for the adapter but the cord is so short that when you pull the Treo from its belt clip, you can't really do anything with it. I have the palm one slip holster (still looking for something better) and installed the velcro on the back of the holster. Now the adapter is basically mounted to the Treo and travels with it when I remove it from the holster. Its kind of flimsy but so far has held up. It makes it a little bulky in the hand but a small price to pay to have bluetooth. Now I feel that I can actually use the Treo for what it was designed for: palm apps while actually talking on the phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Safety Guy
    Just bought a jabra A210 adapter and a motorola headset. I tried the little belt clip for the adapter but the cord is so short that when you pull the Treo from its belt clip, you can't really do anything with it. I have the palm one slip holster (still looking for something better) and installed the velcro on the back of the holster. Now the adapter is basically mounted to the Treo and travels with it when I remove it from the holster. Its kind of flimsy but so far has held up. It makes it a little bulky in the hand but a small price to pay to have bluetooth. Now I feel that I can actually use the Treo for what it was designed for: palm apps while actually talking on the phone.
    Do you mean the P1 Leather latch case? I looked at it but was worried that the T600 face would be too exposed - very easy to bump into a table or something else while it's on your hip. That's the reason I liked the Seido holster - the T600 slides in with the face covered - only the back is exposed (less risk). Plus it seems easier to remove with one hand.
    Palm m505 -> Treo600 (GSM ATT) -> Treo650 (Cingular) -> BB8700g -> BB Pearl
    "The point of living and of being an optimist, is to be foolish enough to believe the best is yet to come."
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12