1.    #1  
    Out of nowhere today my phone started resetting mysteriously. First, I would try to access a google sms chat (46645) and it would quickly reset, I then tried to access, delete, anything I could to that chat (all my other chats deleted without resetting), I even tried accessing while the phone was off, took the battery out, reset, nothing. Then I simply tried sending a text message to a contact, and it would reset. Anyone heard of this problem? I called Sprint they said to bring it in the the tech... the sad thing is, this if my 4th T650
    Can an intelligence create another intelligence more intelligent than itself? Are we more intelligent than the evolutionary process that created us? In turn, will the intelligence that we are creating come to exceed that of its creator?

[ Treo 650 on Sprint ]
    Have you tried typing ##377 in the dial pad and hit call? That will give you the last error found. Have you recently installed any new applications? I would say 90% of the reset problems on this forum end up being caused by a 3rd party app in one way or another.

Do you have the original sprint ROM or have you used one of Shadowmites custom ROMs. If you're using Shadowmites then try going back to the 1.08 updater from P1.

Good Luck!
    The only thing that separates the men from the boys...is the lessons they learn.
    www.planetmills.com
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by yoskater
    Out of nowhere today my phone started resetting mysteriously.
    Read this thread or this thread.
    Last edited by ERicJ; 05/11/2005 at 02:47 AM.
  4.    #4  
    Thank you, I probably should have used "SMS" in the search. I'll try that tomorrow, appriciate it
    Can an intelligence create another intelligence more intelligent than itself? Are we more intelligent than the evolutionary process that created us? In turn, will the intelligence that we are creating come to exceed that of its creator?

[ Treo 650 on Sprint ]