Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
    all,
    Treoing & Loving it
    I just tried residential and it said "Unexpected problem with results response" on items that worked in the past.

Business worked fine on a couple of inquires. Any ideas?
    FastFrank
    Seems for most, Business works but not Residential.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    How does Directory Assistant compare with Express' 411 conduit?
    ###
    Quote Originally Posted by KevMeister
    How does Directory Assistant compare with Express' 411 conduit?
    ###
    They are both nice apps that will pretty much do the same thing except:

Handmark Express 411 = $30 per month!

Directory Assistance = $0 period! (except for donations)

Tell me which one you would pick?
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    Residential still return the 'Unexpected results' message for me.

SprintPCS in Minnesota, if it matters.
    RJuhl
    Same for me - SprintPCS in Dallas. Business listings are fine.
    Palm Pilot-->Handspring Visor-->Treo 300-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700p+E62-->Treo700p+Curve (8300)-->Curve (8330)
    Same for me - Sprint PCSBaton Rouge
    Those of you having Unexpected Results errors: Can you PM me the search params you are using?
    all residential lookups give the error
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Quote Originally Posted by Franko515
    all residential lookups give the error
    Me too. Sprint PCS.
    I've heard that polar bear steaks are tough, but maybe if you marinated them in beer they'd turn out all right.
    I'm not getting the error - Verizon 650.

Anyone who wants to give this a try is welcome:

http://home.triad.rr.com/rlwhitt/palm/Beta/DA.prc

The only thing different here is that if the response is 'DENIED' as we've seen in some cases on Sprint, this will tell you that. If that's not the difference, I'll have to come up with something that dumps the entire response to a memo for me to look at.
    The only error I get while trying to perform any residential search (using the 3.11 b1 version) says "Unexpected problem with the results response!"

DA version 3.10 would crash reset my Treo on residential searches. This beta version 3.11 b1 does not do that; just gives the error message described above.
    I seem to be getting the same error in Reverse Queries also. Business and driving directions work great.
    rlwhitt, I didn't realize you were updating Directory Assistant - I still had a non-working version 2 on my phone... Updated and it working now... Thanks!
    rlwhitt,

It works great now. Can you add an update option inside DA so whenever there is a new version we can just update from within DA?

Thanks,

Al
    its says getting page as if were working then the query error unexpected problem with the results response! (only in residential lookups)
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    Same here...using Sprint 650
    Here is a special test version that writes the results for any residential search to a new Memo record:

http://home.triad.rr.com/rlwhitt/palm/Beta/DA.prc

Steps:
    Install this version
    Do a residential search, get the unexpected results
    Go to Memo application and verify there is a new memo - it is an HTML page
    Sync it to your desktop
    Copy and paste into a message here, a PM, or an email to me
    Hopefully this will expose what's different in the Sprint world.
    Here you go Rick...I have a Treo 600 on Sprint PCS.

<html><script src="http://1.2.3.4/bmi-int-jsjsjs/$bmi$.$js$&$quot$;$language$=&$quot$;$javascript$&$quot$;&$gt$;&$lt$;/$script$&$gt$;&$lt$;$head$&$gt$;&$lt$;$title$&$gt$;$YP$.$Com$ $Mobile$ $White$ $Pages$ $Search$ $Results$&$lt$;/$title$&$gt$; &$lt$;/$head$&$gt$;&$lt$;$body$ $BGCOLOR$=&$quot$;#$FFFFFF$&$quot$;$LEFTMARGIN$=&$quot$;$1$&$quot$;$RIGHTMARGIN$=&$quot$;$0$&$quot$;$TOPMARGIN$=&$quot$;$0$&$quot$;&$gt$;&$lt$;$font$ $SIZE$=&$quot$;$1$&$quot$;$face$=&$quot$;$Arial$, $Helvetica$, $sans$-$serif$&$quot$;&$gt$;&$lt$;$a$ $HREF$=&$quot$;$mindex$.$php$&$quot$;&$gt$;&$lt$;$img$ $SRC$=&$quot$;$includes$/$languages$/$english_us$/$images$/$mheader$.$gif$&$quot$;$ALT$=&$quot$;$YP$.$Com$ $Logo$&$quot$;$BORDER$=&$quot$;$0$&$quot$;&$gt$;$Main$ $Menu$&$lt$;/$a$&$gt$;&$lt$;$img$ $SRC$=&$quot$;$Images$/$PI$.$gif$&$quot$;$WIDTH$=&$quot$;$10$&$quot$;$HEIGHT$=&$quot$;$1$&$quot$;&$gt$; &$lt$;$a$ $HREF$=&$quot$;$mwrsearch$.$php$&$quot$;&$gt$;$New$ $Search$&$lt$;/$a$&$gt$;&$lt$;/$font$&$gt$;&$lt$;$font$ $face$=&$quot$;$Arial$, $Helvetica$, $sans$-$serif$&$quot$;&$gt$;&$lt$;$br$&$gt$;&$lt$;$font$ $SIZE$=&$quot$;$3$&$quot$;$COLOR$=&$quot$;#$FF0000$&$quot$;&$gt$;&$lt$;$b$&$gt$;$Search$ $Results$&$lt$;/$b$&$gt$;&$lt$;/$font$&$gt$;&$lt$;$br$&$gt$;&$lt$;$font$ $SIZE$=&$quot$;$2$&$quot$;&$gt$;&$lt$;$b$&$gt$;$White$ $Pages$&$lt$;/$b$&$gt$;&$lt$;/$font$&$gt$;&$lt$;$br$&$gt$;&$lt$;$font$ $SIZE$=&$quot$;$2$&$quot$;&$gt$;$Custer$ $Castle$&$lt$;$br$&$gt$;$11001$ $SW$ $73rd$ $Cir$&$lt$;$br$&$gt$;$Ocala$, $FL$ $34476$&$lt$;$br$&$gt$;($352$) $873$-$6708$&$lt$;$br$&$gt$;................................................&$lt$;$br$&$gt$;&$lt$;/$font$&$gt$;&$lt$;$br$&$gt$;&$lt$;$font$ $face$=&$quot$;$Arial$, $Helvetica$, $sans$-$serif$&$quot$;$SIZE$=&$quot$;$1$&$quot$;&$gt$;$Copyright$ &$amp$;$copy$; $2005$ $YP$.$Com$. $All$ $rights$ $reserved$.&$lt$;/$font$&$gt$;&$lt$;/$font$&$gt$; &$lt$;/$body$&$gt$;&$lt$;/$html$&$gt$;&$lt$;$script$ $language$=&$quot$;$javascript$&$quot$;&$gt$;&$lt$;!--$bmi_SafeAddOnload$($bmi_load$,&$quot$;$bmi_orig_img$&$quot$;);//--&$gt$;&$lt$;/$script$&$gt$;
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast