Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    I may have misspoked. I believe it was a BizConn update. I am using 6.3.8.9. Blazer is 4.0. Unfortunately, the DA error "Error in PrvNetCalcINetAddr() call" has reappeared.
    error for me too I am on tmo
    650 NOOOOOOOOOO. THis is the best app
    Having same problem with the 3 error msgs. Tried resetting T600 and clearing Blazer's cache, but no dice.

It's odd that error comes up so quickly...
    -C
    Quote Originally Posted by smileyboy
    error for me too I am on tmo
    650 NOOOOOOOOOO. THis is the best app
    Ditto for me.
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
    It seems the only thing that works for me is the Business search. Everything else either returns the PrvNetCalcINetAddr() error or crashes my Treo and causes it to reset. I've tried using the Residential and Reverse Query search and it crashes my Treo everytime.

Edit: Nevermind...it works intermittently on the Business search. Still getting the previous errors and resets most of the time.
    mine lets me find driving directions. but no businesses or residence. AWWWWWW man
    Same 3 error messages when using DA. Get a "Denied" message when doing a residential search through Blazer at yp.com & m.yp.com (mobile site). No problems with yp.com on Windows XP.
    I just received an email reply from Rick Whitt. He told me that YP.com has apparently changed something and that an update for Directory Assistant will be coming out to fix the problems we are experiencing.
    Xpgeek, thanks for the update. Will be waiting patiently.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    Good news with great timing. I just started trialing a couple of apps as possible, yet costly replacements for DA. Delete, delete. Thanks for the good news and for contacting Rick.
    Sprint Treo 600 (since October '03) --> PPC 6700 (exactly 29 days) --> Sprint Treo 600 --> Sprint Treo 700p --> BB Curve 8330.
    Right now there is not good news. It appears that the entire m.yp.com site is dead (at least it was a few minutes ago). Don't know whether this is a sporadic issue. That's the trouble with depending on a 3rd party that may or may not be there at some point.
    DA was working fine, but I had to get my T650 replaced last week (keyboard failed), and the new unit doesn't work with DA. (Same 3 errors as listed above).

Sprint, 1.08
    Thanks for the update Rick Hopefully they come back up.
    Well that's pretty bad. YellowPages links to m.yp.com right on their homepage:

Mobile Services
    Access YP.Com mobile Yellow Pages from your PDA or cellular phone at http://m.yp.com.

"m.yp.com could not be found. Please check the name and try again."

Hopefully they'll get their mobile site working soon.
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    Looks like it's up now
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dwman
    Looks like it's up now
    It might be up...but I'm still getting the same errors.....
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    rlwhitt probably has to make some changes in order to get things working again
    It's not up right this minute. And it does not look like it stays up long. For this particular issue, there is nothing I can do. I do need to accurately capture the "DENIED" response and probably ought to make a better message for this case where the site goes down.
    Thanks for your efforts rlwhitt!

DirAssist is by far the most used program (next to the phone app) on my Verizon T650. (I use it soo much, I feel that I should "donate" you again! Which I will when the service decides to behave.)

It is certainly a bummer not having it.) Please keep us updated rlwhitt.

-Ed
    You don't realize how great a program it is, until it stops working.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."