Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    where can you get Directory Assistant ?
    still no go here 650, sprint, what is different? why is it working for some and not for others?
    for sprint users, do ##3282 and tell me what is your primary and secondary HA, tuneling, ... etc
    Last edited by gt5l; 05/11/2005 at 10:38 AM.
    Treoing & Loving it
    works fine on my sprint 650
    SO, how does one get the MSL unlock code?
    My numbers are different also, and maybe this would work.
    Tunneling is 'reverse'
    RJuhl
    call sprint, they will give it to you.
    Treoing & Loving it
    Hey guys,

Where can go to download the Directory Assistant? Seems like a cool feature to have!!! Thanks,
    Quote Originally Posted by dhammond_man
    Hey guys,

Where can go to download the Directory Assistant? Seems like a cool feature to have!!! Thanks,
    Thats something we don't share around here.

Just kidding. click me
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  8.    #28  
    My HA addresses are: "68.28.89.76" and "68.28.81.76"

I'll have to call tomorrow and get the MSL unlock code...
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gt5l
    call sprint, they will give it to you.
    Sprint won't give me the MSL unlock code. They're "protecting me".
    "From myself?" I asked?
    "Yes."
    "It's my phone."
    "Sprint is telling us not to give out MSL codes anymore."
    "But it's my phone."
    "Blah Blah security Blah policy..."
    *click.*
    Excuse me, but I don't have a "real" Treo (yet) so I'm not familiar with what these addresses you guys are talking about are. Is this something that changed with the firmware update? This seems to be the time most of those having DA trouble starting having the trouble. What do they control?
    Quote Originally Posted by rlwhitt
    Excuse me, but I don't have a "real" Treo (yet) so I'm not familiar with what these addresses you guys are talking about are. Is this something that changed with the firmware update? This seems to be the time most of those having DA trouble starting having the trouble. What do they control?
    They are "IP" addresses to acess a tower.
    Hey guys,

do a google search.
    ok, to get your msl code call sprint and tell them that you need to swap the ip addresses, as you have done this before to resolve some network access in the past.
    Treoing & Loving it
    Insertion...

You had me going there for a min. :-) Anyway is the link that you sent me the latest version, which is 3.10? And if it's not, then what is the latest version and where can i get that?
    Insertion...

You had me going there for a min. :-) Anyway is the link that you sent me the latest version, which is 3.10? And if it's not, then what is the latest version and where can i get that?
    Yes, it's current. (Unless a new one has been released in the last few days.) But that link should still take you to the latest version.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Thanks... Also would it be better for me to save it on a SD Card or could i just download it to my computer and then sync it? As far as the card goes, what size would i need to go with? The 128MB or the one up from that one? I don't plan on downloading a lot of programs, however, i don't know how much space i'll still need.

As far as the setup with the card, is it pretty straight forward when downloading apps or programs onto the card? Let me know if you don't mind. And do i need to go ahead and install an Uninstaller program and a Backup program before installing the Directory Assistant & TreoAlarm???
    I'm trying to download Directory Assistant... which one do i use? The DA.prc or the DA_NoAir.prc???
    The NoAir one does not allow you to specify an airport code as a origination or destination address and is smaller. Personally, I love flying into a town, searching the hotel by name, and specifying the airport code as the originating address and having driving directions in 15 seconds....
    Thanks Robbalazs!

Just thought i'd let everyone know.. Works perfect for me so far (knock on wood) No resets or anything and the information is accurate. Just tried a couple hotels or whatever in my area. Very cool app.
    I have been using DA 3.10 for a while without any problem. All of a sudden today it begins to give me the following error messages when I run a search (these are one after another when a search is attempted):

"Error in PrvNetCalcNetAddr()call" click "ok"
    "Could not open socket" click "ok"
    "Error executing query!" Gives five reasons - server busy, etc.

Anyone seen this? Any suggestions?
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast