1.    #1  
    My question is simple.
    I use two macs, and my treo600. everything syncs fine.
    What I would like to do is get my email from my .mac account to my phone and computer. If they synced then that would be great.
    Will ChatterEmail do this well?
    If so, has anyone on here had good luck with it, and how do I go about setting it up?

Thanks
    Last edited by faaslave; 05/11/2005 at 01:23 AM.
    I am getting my .mac mail unsing Chatter on my Treo and it works fine. As long as your .mac account is set up on your Mac as an IMAP account (which I believe is the default setting) and you set up your .mac account in Chatter as a IMAP account, then they will stay synced - since the messages are actually stored on the .mac server. You can also set up Chatter to upload sent messages to your Sent .mac folder so that any message you sent from your Treo will show up in the Sent folder on your Mac. Same goes for the Deleted folder.
  3.    #3  
    Thank you for the reply, I will try it out.
    I think I have it set up as a POP account, if so i will change it to an IMAP account when I fugure out how to do that

Thanks
    Definitely try out IMAP. You need to set it up as an IMAP account in order to be able to access your email from any browser using www.mac.com.

It's nice!