Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb
    Tell you what, if you can come up with one bit of evidence, or even a chain of logic, that explains how NVFS causes his screen to come on frequently, I'll agree with you, and maybe even buy you a beer.
    Not possible to prove it on a standard testbench...

That's why all of you guys, with 1000x more Palm OS experience than I do, can rarely explain any of these 100's of random issues people are having.

It's no longer cut and dry incompatibility issues with the occasional WTF? issue that the Treo 600 would present to you... it's a whole different ballgame now...

It's clear as day that you guys aren't getting dumber.... it's that you're up against something that you couldn't possibly solve.

Please urge P1 to go back to the old memory system and up it to 128k, they'd solve at least 4 major problems that way... and you know what I'm talking about.

Come around to the logic of it and I'll buy you a beer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hizd4Life
    Yeah and when your battery dies you loose all your info..Don't think so...
    ??
    Quote Originally Posted by docmaster

That's why all of you guys, with 1000x more Palm OS experience than I do, can rarely explain any of these 100's of random issues people are having.

It's no longer cut and dry incompatibility issues with the occasional WTF? issue that the Treo 600 would present to you... it's a whole different ballgame now...

It's clear as day that you guys aren't getting dumber.... it's that you're up against something that you couldn't possibly solve.

Please urge P1 to go back to the old memory system and up it to 128k, they'd solve at least 4 major problems that way... and you know what I'm talking about.

If you're going to insult people you freaking troll (look at his post history) at least get your f'n numbers right.

128k is less than 64m.

64 Megabytes = 65536 Kilobytes, roughly 512 times greater than this magic 128k number you've fixated on.

Go crawl back under the bridge you came out from under and harass some other forum.
  4. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by evilghost
    If you're going to insult people you freaking troll (look at his post history) at least get your f'n numbers right.

128k is less than 64m.

64 Megabytes = 65536 Kilobytes, roughly 512 times greater than this magic 128k number you've fixated on.

Go crawl back under the bridge you came out from under and harass some other forum.
    LOL http://www.democraticunderground.com...mages/rofl.gif
    Quote Originally Posted by docmaster

The old memory system was lose all your preferences and info if the non-removable battery went dead, wasn't it? NO THANKS! More memory though, yes I agree. But NOT the old system!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by evilghost
    128k is less than 64m.
    Also regarding Lady Treo's question to "docmaster" in the Treo Chat forum:
    Check this thread , starting at post #29.

Sincerely
    Kevin
    Nice, thank you Kevin. Please also contribute to http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=84154

Thanks for your help in weeding the asshats out.

[Edit]: Nevermind, looks like he's already banned.

"docmaster
    Banned"
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    I had the same problem on my original 650. loki007420 Does your Treo drop calls frequently? I think my problem was hardware. I received a replacement device and I do not have that problem anymore
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12