1. HLK
    I'm a happy owner of a Treo 650 and I'm thinking of purchasing Agendus. Curious as to opinions on how Agendus works with Outlook.

Any comments good or bad are appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Heath
    Quote Originally Posted by HLK
    I'm a happy owner of a Treo 650 and I'm thinking of purchasing Agendus. Curious as to opinions on how Agendus works with Outlook.

Thanks in advance,

Heath
    It works just fine. Agendus uses the Treo's Contact and Calendar DB for it's info.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by HLK

Thanks in advance,

Heath
    Try these threads:

Datebook vs. Agendus

Agendus vs Datebook, again

Good luck!
    I use CompanionLink to sync with Outlook and find there are a few little issues.
    1. If I create a new contact on the Palm, the "Subject" field in Outlook is not completed, so I will not see the links between the contact and the meetings/todos.
    2. The Call type of to-do does not translate to Outlook very well. In fact, to-dos do not translate to Outlook very well.

I use CompanionLink in part because it is one of the formatting options given in Agendus. There is almost nothing in the way of documentation on this subject on the Iambic web site, perhaps because they have alternative desktop products.