1.    #1  
    If he tries to answer a call, clip it onto his belt or even close the Rhinoskin case, the phone cycles off.

Anyone know what this could be? Latest firmware from what I can tell.
    GEEKTOPIC - The Geek Forum. <--Free Hentai Image Forum!
    The sim card contacts are loose - i guess its a problem wiht many treos that are GSM. Some people have put a piece of paper behind the sim card before putting it back in, and has solved this issue. My first treo had this problem, the second one i got (and am still using) is perfect.
    My phone had this random off issue. I reduced the problem to the point I could flick or tap the right side of the phone near the top and cause the phone to cycle off 100% of the time. I returned the phone, the new one works perfectly. It is not a firmware issue.

Maybe I did just have a loose sim card...
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetluva
    The sim card contacts are loose - i guess its a problem wiht many treos that are GSM. Some people have put a piece of paper behind the sim card before putting it back in, and has solved this issue. My first treo had this problem, the second one i got (and am still using) is perfect.
    If it's not the sim it might be the battery. Someone had the same problem and posted it in palm news group as he/she solved it by placing some paper between the battery and the case. Good luck.

- Blades
    Mother do you think they'll drop the bomb?