1.    #1  
    I think I may have put this in the wrong section initially:
    Can someone please assist: I went through all the options in the web browser Blazer and cannot find how to delete the text recognition capability when typing a word. Example: If I've typed a word previous in Blazer(webrowser) it will automatically bring that word up again if I begin to type that word when doing another search ..ect.
    BTW=Im using the Treo650

Thanks ahead of time!!!

John
    [FONT=Fixedsys]undefined[/undefinedFONT]undefined
    John
    Qwest Communications
    Seattle
    I don't know if it's possible to turn that feature off, but you can clear the history by using FileZ or similar to delete the "Blazer Field Autofill," "Blazer find Autofill," and "Blazer URL Autofill" databases.
    Palm Pilot Personal -> Palm III -> Palm IIIx -> Visor Prism -> Clie TJ37 -> Treo 650 -> GSM Centro
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by jetkins
    I don't know if it's possible to turn that feature off, but you can clear the history by using FileZ or similar to delete the "Blazer Field Autofill," "Blazer find Autofill," and "Blazer URL Autofill" databases.
    FileZ?? Can you expand? Is that software I need to DL? Is it already on my 650?

Thanks Jetkins!!!

John
    John
    Qwest Communications
    Seattle
    It's a free software that allows file-level access to the files on the Treo.

It's very powerful, but you can seriously mess up the Treo if you delete/modify the wrong files...

http://www.freewarepalm.com/utilities/filez.shtml
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad

It's very powerful, but you can seriously mess up the Treo if you delete/modify the wrong files...

Much appreciated aprasad!!!
    I'll give it a shot....
    John
    Qwest Communications
    Seattle
  6.    #6  

I downloaded the program directly onto my SD card in my 650. Now how do you run this for what Im' trying to do and how do you access files from my SD card...Im like going totally blank right now.

Thanks!
    John
    Qwest Communications
    Seattle
    Did you install the program using QuickInstall?

Can you run FileZ?

Does the opening screen have three large buttons? What does it say on those buttons?

I'm having 2nd thoughts about unleashing FileZ on you at this early stages of unfamiliarity with Palm devices.

Why don't you bear up with Blazer for a few more weeks while you get familar with installing and running applications?
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
  8.    #8  
    Did you install the program using QuickInstall?

Can you run FileZ?

Does the opening screen have three large buttons? What does it say on those buttons?

I'm having 2nd thoughts about unleashing FileZ on you at this early stages of unfamiliarity with Palm devices.

Why don't you bear up with Blazer for a few more weeks while you get familar with installing and running applications?
    I just retyped that URL you gave me onto Blazer and clicked on the DL link.

The treo said it could only save it to my SD, which I did.

How do I access files on my SD when using my 650?

I am also using Initiate if that helps any.

Thanks Bud!
    John
    Qwest Communications
    Seattle
    um, how about just unchecking the autocomplete options in Blazer preferences?!

Tom
    Quote Originally Posted by jguadiz
    I just retyped that URL you gave me onto Blazer and clicked on the DL link.

The treo said it could only save it to my SD, which I did.

How do I access files on my SD when using my 650?

I am also using Initiate if that helps any.

Thanks Bud!
    Now I understand ..

Use a PC to download the FileZ files from that web site. Unzip the file using Winzip or any other file that handles ZIP files. Make sure you unzip with folders.

double-click on the filez.prc. Don't do anything with the files in the "Fir T3 users" subdirectory.

Hotsync.

The ZIP file you download from the web site also has a user manual that explains how to use FileZ.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM