1.    #1  
    I returned mine when it first came out due to resets and low voice volume. Have they fixed most of these issues? Should I take another chance and buy it again?

I realy like the device.
    The volume issues appear to be addressed in the forthcoming firmware update, if the leaked betas are any indication. Stability improvements will depend on what was causing your resets in the first place.
    Palm Pilot Personal -> Palm III -> Palm IIIx -> Visor Prism -> Clie TJ37 -> Treo 650 -> GSM Centro
    Quote Originally Posted by richard371
    I returned mine when it first came out due to resets and low voice volume. Have they fixed most of these issues? Should I take another chance and buy it again?

I realy like the device.
    No it's not stable. But will it ever? No it will not. IMO it might take another couple of firmware generation for them to get it right.

Treo 650 is like adopting that little puppy that is just so cute but will never ever stop peeing on your carpet. What are you gona do? Put the little guy on the BBQ grill & go buy a gold fish?

hhhmmmmmmmmm

- Blades
    Mother do you think they'll drop the bomb?
    Quote Originally Posted by Blades
    What are you gona do? Put the little guy on the BBQ grill & go buy a gold fish?

hhhmmmmmmmmm

- Blades
    I'm gonna have to change my handle on these boards. I just don't live up to it
    Cingular 680
    Tasted just like chicken.

- Blades

R.I.P. Benji
    Mother do you think they'll drop the bomb?
    Mine's been stable. You don't hear the guys with stable Treos complaining. It's been 3 months since I first got my Treo 650. Still on firmware 1.15
    Pilot Professional 1MB -> Palm III -> Palm 515 -> Tungsten T -> Treo 650 -> Treo 680
    Global Posts
    962 Global Posts
    Mine is on the original Cingular firmware and stable. Go figure. Since I stopped using Versamail it doesn't reset unless I tell it to.
    Mine can't even hold GPRS availability.
    Got my third 650 this week. FW 1.15
    It's very stable (OK, compared to my last 2 Treo's).
    stable over here - gprs issues are mainly a network issue, not a treo-hardware issue
    stable using 1.21 -- and I use versamail --

unlocked GSM
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
    Had my unlocked/GSM since Feb '05...a few soft-resets now and then, but when I stopped trying to load older Palm s/w on it, it has been very stable.
    on my first, stable, unlocked GSM. Outside of the low volume--- very happy.