Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Whenever I get a notification on my Treo 650 that I have an SMS message, and click "reply" I get a blank screen and my treo freezes...I then have to do a soft reset. Anybody know what is going on here? My vendor is Sprint and I do have the 1.08 update....
    I'm having the same problem.. it's really annoying...
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
    from some specific contacts, when I receive an sms, treo will reset every single time. Palm os is definitively NOT impressive. I had symbian and pocket pc much better.
    this is more then likely a software issue well atleast in my situation.. I removed ringo pro and I have been fine since...
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Has anybody else had this problem? Is it Ringo Pro related? I just had it happen to me again with a test SMS message when I was trying to deal with another problem..

If Ringo Pro does it then I guess I can give up Cartman singing "In the Ghetto", but sheesh...I don't think a $600 phone should allow such horrendous instabilities in a rom-based program....