1.    #1  
    I recently purchased two Treo 650s for my wife & I from the PalmOne website. One of them has been crashing so I went down to a Sprint store and had the phone numbers swapped so that I could reload the software from one to the other. Since the same physical unit is still crashing I'm pretty sure that the problem isn't with the software, it's with the unit itself and I need to get it fixed or replaced.

But then the people at the Sprint store tell me that my beef is with PalmOne. One even said that they only support phones purchased in-store and that I would need to mail in a phone purchased from the Sprint website! Of course, when I look at http://www.palmone.com/us/support/treo/treo650sprint it says,

For technical support, repairs and customer care for Sprint-branded Treo smartphones, call (800) 974-2221 or visit Sprint PCS Online.
    So my question is where can I find incontrovertible evidence on the Sprint website that they support all Sprint-branded phones, whether they're purchased in-store, at BestBuy or from the Sprint or PalmOne websites?

Thanks,

--Dan
  2. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dbs_sf
    I recently purchased two Treo 650s for my wife & I from the PalmOne website. One of them has been crashing so I went down to a Sprint store and had the phone numbers swapped so that I could reload the software from one to the other. Since the same physical unit is still crashing I'm pretty sure that the problem isn't with the software, it's with the unit itself and I need to get it fixed or replaced.

But then the people at the Sprint store tell me that my beef is with PalmOne. One even said that they only support phones purchased in-store and that I would need to mail in a phone purchased from the Sprint website! Of course, when I look at http://www.palmone.com/us/support/treo/treo650sprint it says,

So my question is where can I find incontrovertible evidence on the Sprint website that they support all Sprint-branded phones, whether they're purchased in-store, at BestBuy or from the Sprint or PalmOne websites?

Thanks,

--Dan
    I would take a copy of the website with you to the store.