1.    #1  
    I am looking for any multiplayer game which will run on Treo 650 but will use ip access for multiplayer. (not bluetooth or infrared)

I couldn't find any. isn't that weird ?
    At least a chess, battleship, go game could have been written...

anyone that you know ?
    I know one. Its called Rifleslugs-W. lets you play over internet game server. I have played the single-player game and it was pretty fun. Didn't take a whole lot of time to play. That why i liked it.
    Also- I believe Warfare incorporated does the same. It's a command and conquer type game.

I don't know if there are any servers for it, somebody should make a forum where people exchange IP's for this sort of palm online gameplaying.
  4.    #4  
    Oh, I know Warfare (and I'd forgot about it)

But I'm more looking for simple games like battleship, go, chess (which does not require much graphics)
    These type of games would have more users to play with...
    i had battleship on my two-way and played it all the time with my buddies, and on my last sprint phone (el cheapo model, actually i called it the bi**h 9000 ) i was able to play others in bejeweled. chess would also be great, now im just playin on yahoo or games.com when my buddies arent around.
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    there is an app to play chess online call 'chess everywhere' which is a really cool app because you play real people anytime,anywhere from all parts of the globe.you have your choice from 2 servers, and its fast and fun. I got the app from palmgear.com about 2 years ago and used to play on my treo600, and now on my treo650. it works fine,but the only bug I found is when if you want to promote a pawn to a queen you have to select a knight and vice-versa,it's really great I use it everyday!!
    !! uNo.....DoS.....tReO!!

http://www.myspace.com/ljj8503
  7.    #7  
    I can't find game "chess everywhere" on Palmgear. Are you sure of the name ?

is it this one :
    http://chesseverywhere.com/palm/
    ? (it's a paid service)
    yeah that's the game<thought i got it from palmgear,must'a been handango....anyway that's it.....!!
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
  10.    #10  
    that seems only for Sprint network. Would it work on GPRS ? I don't think so.
    Besides I guess, It would require java...
    Quote Originally Posted by zorro869
    Also- I believe Warfare incorporated does the same. It's a command and conquer type game.

I don't know if there are any servers for it, somebody should make a forum where people exchange IP's for this sort of palm online gameplaying.
    naw, that's a terrible idea. on my girl's phone. she got bowling on there. she just choose multiplayer, start game. boom...she playing against somebody up there. the most she ever had to wait was like 3 seconds.

they need games like that on the treo. just hit multi, it automatically finds you an opponent and play. aint trying to play no advanced game on the phone while im on the go. just something short and simple. and if i want to...i can play it again when im done. my girl always playing bowling and tetris on her phone.
    This site has a lot of games available for Palm OS5, chess, spades, mahjongg...

www.dq.com/

I think you have to purchase the game, (3-pack bundle specials available) but you can play on their site for free...
    I also recommend the games from dq.com *posted from my Treo 650
    Robert
    Please visit my moblog, Robert-O-Rama
    Quote Originally Posted by zorro869

Well, I guess that would require a dedicated server box, except it only runs on Palm devices, if there's a PC (Winblows or Linux) solution I would gladly throw it on my server box as a dedicated host.
    Treo 300, Treo 600 - Sprint

I dream in code and TCP/IP sequence numbers.