1.    #1  
    My phone keeps resetting itself in a loop. I noticed before when I would try to delete an outgoing text message, there are maybe 4 blank lines. Everytime I even highlight one of them, it causes an instant reset. So, I just said oh well, I'll worry about that later, but today. I haven't done anything. The phone will power up stay on for a few seconds then reset. Once I ##377 I get this...
    "A reset was caused on 5/9/05 at 1:03PM while running "TreoSMS Stub":
    ../Src/Message Store.c, line:4201, error opening item"

I am not running Agendus, so that is not a problem.
    You sure you haven't ran Agendus in the past and it's not still interfering? If so, that's quite odd.

You might have to remove the Messages database with Filez or some other File manager.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by khaytsus
    You sure you haven't ran Agendus in the past and it's not still interfering? If so, that's quite odd.

You might have to remove the Messages database with Filez or some other File manager.
    Honestly, I don't even know what Agendus does or is, nor do I care to, so no reason to explain, . Just saw others had problem with it, so didn't want someone to suggest it.
    Okay.. :P My second suggestion stands; delete the Messages pdb file, I forget the exact name offhand. Search will find it easy though.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by khaytsus
    Okay.. :P My second suggestion stands; delete the Messages pdb file, I forget the exact name offhand. Search will find it easy though.
    Ok, I deleted the messages pdb file and also an SMS file. The messages are erased. Now, hoping the resets stop as well.
    Thanks!