1.    #1  
    I've just installed OS X tiger and now when I try to sync via the USB cable I get "unexpected error -1", but if I try to sync using Bluetooth it works just fine.

Any thoughts?

I've tried reinstalling the entourage conduit but it didn't help. I suppose my next effort it reinstall the entire palm desktop app.
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    sounds like your install may be bad, did you do an archive and install or just an upgrade. Either way not really a Treo issue. Hope this helps!

Andy
    I haven't changed over to Tiger yet but I use Missing Sync for syncing. It is Tiger compatible. If you are using Palm for your syncing, there may be some problems. You might want to check the Plam website.
    Quote Originally Posted by ibeplato
    I've just installed OS X tiger and now when I try to sync via the USB cable I get "unexpected error -1", but if I try to sync using Bluetooth it works just fine.

Any thoughts?

I've tried reinstalling the entourage conduit but it didn't help. I suppose my next effort it reinstall the entire palm desktop app.
    Thats funny.. after i installed Tiger, I can sync with my USB cable just fine... but now blue tooth sync'n isnt working..