1.    #1  
    Someone posted some pics of the Verizon 650 on Howard Forums:

http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=630982

Looks very interesting indeed...includes a wireless sync program, and if you look at the applications list...it looks like it has a camcorder application (seperated the functions from the camera program).

Also a program called "Downloads" It looks like Verizon found a way to get GIN ("Get It Now") on to the 650, so my guess is that you will be able to pay for ringtones and games and such over the air. This is probably why Verizon decided to disable OBEX and such, because they have GIN on the phone now...
    verizon 600 also has wireless sync

Sprint 650 has camcorder app
    sprint 650 also has a downloads app
  4.    #4  
    ah...I never had the Verizon 600, nor the Sprint 650...Cingular here. No good sprint coverage where I live...so I have to pay $40/mo for my data

Still, I may be convinced to switch back to Verizon, since they have great coverage where I live, if the price on the phone is right. And I can get a good price for my cingular 650 on ebay.
    Quote Originally Posted by adamstew
    Someone posted some pics of the Verizon 650 on Howard Forums:

http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=630982

Looks very interesting indeed...includes a wireless sync program, and if you look at the applications list...it looks like it has a camcorder application (seperated the functions from the camera program).

Also a program called "Downloads" It looks like Verizon found a way to get GIN ("Get It Now") on to the 650, so my guess is that you will be able to pay for ringtones and games and such over the air. This is probably why Verizon decided to disable OBEX and such, because they have GIN on the phone now...
    Looks like the wireless sync program is Verizon's hosted solution from Intellisync. I wonder if it is in ROM or if it was installed by the user?