Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Does anyone know how to convert this file to .avi "E:\DVD_RTAV\VR_MOVIE.VRO", thank you very much
    PocketDivX question.

I love the program and it worked pretty well, but the avi it creates cannot be 'fast forwarded' in the TCPMP player. Anyone know what setting I need to change to make it so that I can skip ahead in the video?

Thanks!
    Well.....I encoding my first .avi for my T650. I gotta say, it is pretty awesome (I encoded an episode of Las Vegas). The one thing I cannot figure out is how to properly sync the audio (seems to be a bit off, even after running the "Correct Audio/Video synchro"). Any ideas how to do this more effectively?
    You can adjust the audio sync in the TCPMP settings.
    As a complete noob to the Treo world, I am stuck in trying to move the AVI file to the SD card. When I attempt to move the file using the palm desktop (or quick install), it states that it is unable to add to the "internal volume". Has anyone ran across this or does anybody have any ideas?

Thanks in advance
    Hey drkjones, you have to go to your palmdesktop on your pc and add media into your sd card, then you can watch it, good luck.
    Does anyone know how to convert a quicktime video .mp4 to .avi, please help. Thanks all.
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by got-hosting
    PocketDivX question.

I love the program and it worked pretty well, but the avi it creates cannot be 'fast forwarded' in the TCPMP player. Anyone know what setting I need to change to make it so that I can skip ahead in the video?

Thanks!
    I had a similar problem. I was getting some error about divx not fully supported. The problem turned out to be that pocketdivxencoder was not finished as indicated by the status window. After the status window showing done, I noticed that the file kept growing. It kept growing for another 40 minutes until it grew from 113MB to 220MB. The first time I did not notice this, but when I went back into the program, it did give me a message about previous task not being done.
    aha...that makes sense, because the next time I encoded it it was twice the size.

I hope this person continues delevelopment if the program.
    2000Man,

I see where after I have encoded, I can "Correct Audio/Video Synchro." I've tried that & it didn't work. Is there another setting I am just not seeing?
    In the TCPMP program on your 650 under preferences.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123