Does Sandisk 1GB Ultra II Secure Digital SD Card work on TREO650? Or which SD card is best for treo 650? Just want to buy one.
    I'm using a standard 1gb SanDisk SD card --- I've had no trouble playing mp3s, movies, and programs from it.

A faster card might possibly be able to play video recorded at higher resolutions more smoothly.

I use a card reader on my PC to load it --- which happens quite fast.

And that same card sometimes gets swapped into a digital still camera.

I don't know if this helps -- its just what works for me.
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
    There have been numberous posts that confirm that P1 states T650 is able to use the 2GB cards as well.

Just in case you were wondering....
    The only thing that separates the men from the boys...is the lessons they learn.
    www.planetmills.com
    when I popped my SD card into my PC is wanted to format it and marked it as unreadable. Can a Windows PC read a Treo SD card without reformatting it?
    not had that problem -- using XP
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahuna
    when I popped my SD card into my PC is wanted to format it and marked it as unreadable. Can a Windows PC read a Treo SD card without reformatting it?
    Same problem found when I use clie, windows ask me to format memory stick. I just ignore it.

Anyway, thanks for the information above, it really help me!
    Never had that problem before.
    The only thing that separates the men from the boys...is the lessons they learn.
    www.planetmills.com