Global Posts
    443 Global Posts
    Recently ordered T650 from palmOne but the CR told me that it's on back order. So strange that palmOne is out of their #1 product!
    Has anyone else got this answer?
    I would guess that they are pumping them out like mad for Verizon.

d
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    If they're going to be out of stock, it's certainly more likely to be on a popular item. There is not infinite manufacturing capacity.
    It wouldn't be the first time (nor the last) that PalmOne screwed the pooch on their marketing/selling forecasts.

nothing worse than having a customer with cash and not have the product to sell.
    Few left here:

http://www.treoace.com/
    Also at QuickSmartphone.com
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    Unlocked one, right? I ordered mine May 5, got a backordered message, but it shipped May 7 and I rec'd it May 9.

Quote Originally Posted by T-ulk
    Recently ordered T650 from palmOne but the CR told me that it's on back order. So strange that palmOne is out of their #1 product!
    Has anyone else got this answer?
    Global Posts
    443 Global Posts
    No reply or anything so far from p1.I called CR last week and he said it's on backorder.
    By the way thanks guys for the links. I too feel that I should have ordered somewhere else rather than telling p1 to make an exclusive model for me..
    Quote Originally Posted by mikec
    nothing worse than having a customer with cash and not have the product to sell.
    Actually, there is -- having way more product than customers want.
    Look on the bright side, if they keep inventory embarrassingly low, they won't have to worry about lost sales when they leak info on the Treo 7XX a year before it's available.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.