Global Posts
    390 Global Posts
    I know that this site provides a "universal viewer" for use on Linux machines. I am not sure how or if I can use it on the 650. Any specific help would be great.

Thanks!
    Waiting for Palm Pre on AT&T then can replace my iPhone. Needs Doc To Go and Flash

Mutley - Passed 4-18-06. A better friend one could not ask for!
    good question -- I just use VNC instead for this connection. Let me know if you find that it works for our 650s.
    Global Posts
    390 Global Posts
    VNC crashed both my PC and my Treo
    Waiting for Palm Pre on AT&T then can replace my iPhone. Needs Doc To Go and Flash

Mutley - Passed 4-18-06. A better friend one could not ask for!
    There is not a Palm client.
    I know that there is a PocketPC client for GoToMyPC but I am unaware of a Palm client. I would LOVE a Palm version because I use GoToMyPC daily and almost went with the Siemens SX66 so I could use GoToMyPC. I am unfamiliar with VPN but I guess I could probably accomplish the same thing with some sort of PCAnywhere-ish type of application.

Drew
    I wished they had a Palm client too. I used the Pocket PC version, and it works great. I hope they will consider doing a Palm version, especially since the Treo 650 has a 320x320 resolution which would make accessing a desktop computer a lot easier.