1.    #1  
    Sounds are great but what I dont understand is why evey single Blue Tooth ear piece is so flimsily attached to the ear?

Its like they were only made for wearing while sitting at a desk.

If I am walking and look up the stupid thing falls off! As I walk it flops back and forth against my ear!

An ear is a pretty predicably shaped ovalish piece of flesh with cartilage in it. What would be so hard about making something that can gently but firmly grasp it from at least 3 opposing points to hold the flipping ear piece securly in place? And why didnt they supply some means to secure/transport/protect the ear piece when its not being worn on the ear?

Why arent all mobile phones made shock and water resistant (at least!)? Why dont they all come with some truly functional means of attaching themselves to their owner securely.

These engineers cant possibly be human! I believe they are being designed by computers....

The first company out there still run by someone with their brain on that reads this and takes well thought out action that leads to designs that over come the above stupid oversites will become the dominant leader in the market place....

Who's that going to be? Step up and Step out....
    I wear the TWH while mountain biking and even once wiloe playing basketball.....I had forgotten I was wearing it. Slip on a Jabra ear gel, bend coil thinmgie to fit your head...point the mike up on a line so that it points just below th corner of your eye and it would take a good punch to shake it loose.

Considering the falls I have read about here, I'd say they are pretty shock resistant. Water proof....not economically possible considering you need openings for speaker, reset, external electrical conncetions.
    Quote Originally Posted by NextLevelMentor
    Sounds are great but what I dont understand is why evey single Blue Tooth ear piece is so flimsily attached to the ear?

Why arent all mobile phones made shock and water resistant (at least!)? Why dont they all come with some truly functional means of attaching themselves to their owner securely.

These engineers cant possibly be human! I believe they are being designed by computers....

The first company out there still run by someone with their brain on that reads this and takes well thought out action that leads to designs that over come the above stupid oversites will become the dominant leader in the market place....

Who's that going to be? Step up and Step out....
    Not to disagree with you, but I am sure designing these things without the aforementioned features would drive up prices, complicate and clutter the overall design, and cut down on aftermarket accessories.
    How about someone manufacturing an eye glass clip-on ear bud set similar to Oakley Thump MP3 glasses for those like me that need to wear them all the time:

http://portableaudio.engadget.com/en...4000687028558/
    FastFrank