1.    #1  
    please help me i need to convince someon to get me the imac G5 20 inch but they are anti mac please help me convince them
    GET HIM A DAMN MAC, YOU NO GOOD WORTHLESS PIECE OF POO!

Did it work?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  3.    #3  
    nope sorry i am veyr serious i need convining
    Seriously, you're trying to tell someone how to spend their money on you? Be gracious, and accept what they offer, or move on.

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  5.    #5  
    ok the person is my dad and he siad he would get one but my older bro hates and he convinced my dad agansit them so i have to convince my dad so he will still buy one i am going to get squat if i dont convince them
    Right on, C-D, Mossberg rocks. See also David Pogue's column in the New York Times technology section. Tell your dad that the happier and more comfortable YOU are on the computer that YOU use, the more productive you'll be.
    -mbd26
    I don't think the mac is a good move because unfortunately once you have a mac...you won't need to constantly tinker with the machine. And if you don't constantly tinker with the machine or the operating system, how will you learn about computers. I mean after all..you do want to actually be a hardware computer genius problem solver right? And don't forget all the opportunities to deal with virus attacks that you will miss if you have a mac....

In all seriousness the mac is made by one company the software is made for specific hardware......the mac is truely a stable machine compared to the pc platform.

Get a mac......
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    Normally I would HIGHLY recommend anyone on TC to stay as far away from Insertion as possible, but this time I am making an exception! (I am only kidding, honestly!)
    Just when I thought there were signs of a Chick/Monkey symbiosis developing, comes this. I am crushed!

okay, I'm over it now...prepare for Monkey Madness as I hurl coconuts at you from my lofty tree high atop the AFLAC jungle!