Has anyone managed to do a network hotsync since upgrading to 1.23 (I'm not sure about 1.21; I wasn't on that version for long enough to tell)? Everything was fine under 1.04.

I'm getting an error message saying that the destination machine can't be contacted. I did a network dump and found the following:

My destination machine (primary PC) is IP 10.0.0.123 and I found that the treo was actually trying to contact '123.0.0.10'! Obviously nothing came back from that IP address and so the treo then tried 123.0.0.255, 123.0.0.126, 123.0.0.63, 123.0.0.31 and 123.0.0.15 (presumably trying to get some reply using the broadcast address).

I tried inverting the IP address of the primary PC setting on the treo, and now it does seem to be sending out correctly addressed packets, but the hotsync never gets going.

Let's hope this is something specific to the 1.23 beta release...