1.    #1  
    I am still having performance slow downs even after downgrading from 1.23 to 1.15. Others with 1.23 are reporting over a week of use with no problem!

I am seeing this problem about once a day. A soft reset makes in goes away for about a day.

Any suggestions on what to try next?

Could it be one particular program?
    Could is be a corrupt program
    Could it be a corrupt preference file

I dont think a hard reset and backup recovery would do any good since I did this as part of the downgrade.

Do I need to do I HW reset and manually reload each application? This would take some time, but would be worth it to me.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Slowdown -> some application is maxing out CPU utilization. Whether it's the result of a corrupt database or a bug in the program, or an interaction between a program and the new firmware version is hard to say. I've seen Chatter do this on occasion when network connection is borderline or some problem occurs with the mail server. Are you using Chatter? Is it possible you are in a borderline network service area?
  3.    #3  
    I do not use chatter, but am definitely in a borderline service area. Twice I have had the Treo in its slow down state in the morning. This would be after a night of sitting on my desk at home which is definitely a borderline area.

Is there anything like Windows taskmanager for the Palm where I could see which program is using all the CPU processing?
  4.    #4  
    BY the end of this week I am going to do a HW reset and manually reload each application. This would take some time, but would be worth it to me.

What are the chances of this solving the "slow down" problem. Should I upgrade to 1.23 first. Ideally something newer than 1.23 will be out this week and I can do the manual reinstall on top of it.