Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by ssrjazz
    KBLightsOff stops functioning after 30 days (or is it 45?).
    It is 30 days (I just checked the developers site), however I have been using it for well over 30 days and it continues to work perfectly.

I have never gone 30 days without a Hard Reset, maybe the 30 day countdown is in unsaved prefs or some other file that does not get synced?

I am just guessing, but bottom line it is still working well beyond 30 days
    Soylent Green Is People

My Current Weather For Vancouver, BC
    PXACloker is the bomb. I was having problems with TCMP running fast enough and was getting choppy video. Thnx Evilghost!!!!!!
    It's easy. A couple of taps with the stylus and you're on your way. Just don't go push it too far, else it'll lock up.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Here is a link ScrollJump on Freewarepalm.com w/ a brief description for those that dont read spanish:

http://freewarepalm.com/utilities/scrolljump.shtml

Description:
    ScrollJump enables users to use option plus the 5-way navigation control to jump to the top or bottom of a scrolled display.

It was originally created to operate in Blazer for the Treo 650 (another program didn't work properly) but can be turned on in other programs as well.

The degree to which it will be useful elsewhere depends on the program.

In Blazer, the default behavior for the up and down keys is to scroll page by page.

However, users often find themselves at the bottom of long pages when the site navigation controls are located at the top.

Using the up key, the only way to get back to the top is to scroll through the whole page again.

ScrollJump allows users to return to the top, or jump to the bottom, in one simple action.
  5. mj8
    Is there a keyguard type application that works with SnapperMail?
    Quote Originally Posted by mj8
    Is there a keyguard type application that works with SnapperMail?
    Normally I would verbally abuse you for your complete lack of an ability to read previous posts in this thread.

Keepoff was one I specifically named.
  7. mj8
    I meant is there a KeyCaps650 type program that works with SnapperMail?
    Last edited by mj8; 05/12/2005 at 02:00 PM.
    I meant is there a KeyCaps650 type program that works with SnapperMail?
    I use KeyCaps650 and it works fine with Snappermail version 2.1.0.01 Enterprise.

What kind of problem are you having with KeyCaps650?
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    well you all got what i have....keycaps650 and keyshades is awesome.
  10. mj8
    My KeyCaps650 is not working with SnapperMail Version 2.2.6.01. Where do you get keyshades?
    My KeyCaps650 is not working with SnapperMail Version 2.2.6.01. Where do you get keyshades?
    Don't take offense, but a search would yield you almost instant results. Much quicker than asking and having to wait for a response.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...87&postcount=6

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Don't take offense, but a search would yield you almost instant results. Much quicker than asking and having to wait for a response.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...87&postcount=6
    Isn't it a sad commentary on the state of the world when you have to tell someone not to get offended before you give them excellent advice?
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    Yeah Insertion, wtf?
    Is he hoping keyshades will fix keycaps?
    Not sure a search will fix his issue
    I am offended that some of you are offended at my attempts not to offend.

Come to think of it, I'm offended too...

Question on Keycaps650. Im sure either Insertion or Evil will have an answer. Although I have disabled keycaps in Phone App, many times it will still try to Cap when I hold down a key for speed dial or favorite. When I go into Keycaps, the disable box is still checked. Uncheck then recheck and I'm fine. What is this problem???
  18.    #40  
    ^I get that on occasion too.

I just hit: Home(apps)>Phone(green button), and then re-hold the speeddial. It Always works. MUCH faster than what you are doing.

As to why it happens, I couldn't tell ya. KeyCaps not recognizing you are in the phone app for some reason I guess. But, since it takes litterally less than half a second to fix it, I'm not concerned about it.
    Soylent Green Is People

My Current Weather For Vancouver, BC
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast